RECEIVE AN EFTPOS CARD of $50 or $100 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 4 OR MORE SELECTED MAXXIS HP5 OR VS5 TYRES PLUS FREE MAXCOVERAGE
This promotional offer, described as “Receive an EFTPOS Card of $50 or $100 when you purchase 4 or more selected Maxxis HP5 or VS5 Tyres plus Free Maxcoverage” (‘the Maxxis Tyre Promotion’) applies to all single transaction purchases of four selected Maxxis tyres from their HP5 & VS5 ranges, from a participating Tyrepower stores between 1st October until 31st October 2020 or while stocks last.
It is not available in conjunction with any other offer, excludes government, fleet and wholesale purchases, and is subject to the full terms and conditions detailed below.
Full Terms and Conditions – see below:
- By participating in the Maxxis Tyre Promotion, a participant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Maxxis Tyre Promotion commences on 1st October and, subject to item 11 of these terms and conditions, closes on 31st October (‘Promotion Period’).
- The promoter of the Maxxis Tyre Promotion is Tyremax Pty Ltd (ABN 98 050 635 023) of 1 Heyington Place, Thomastown, Victoria 3074 (‘Promoter’).
- Participation in the Maxxis Tyre Promotion is, subject to item 13 of these terms and conditions, open to Australian residents but only with respect to Tyrepower stores who have agreed to participate in the Maxxis Tyre Promotion, a list of which can be found at WEBSITE http://www.tyrepower.com.au
- To be eligible to receive a $100 EFTPOS card, a participant must attend a participating Tyrepower store during the Promotion Period and purchase either:
- A set of four (4) or more selected MAXXIS HP5 or VS5 tyres with a diameter of 17 inch or above; or
- To be eligible to receive a $50 EFTPOS card, a participant must attend a participating Tyrepower store during the Promotion Period and purchase:
- A set of four (4) or more selected MAXXIS HP5 or VS5 tyres with a diameter of 16 inch or below; or
There is a strict limit of one (1) cash back promotion per qualifying transaction (as defined above), regardless of whether the number of tyres purchased in any given transaction exceeds four.
- Once the invoice is paid in full, the participant will receive an EFTPOS card/wallet from the Tyrepower store with details on how to register their EFTPOS card online & register for free Maxcoverage. The participant will need a copy of their purchase receipt in order to complete the online registration process and activate the EFTPOS card. Registration for both the EFTPOS card and Maxcoverage must be done by the participant within 30 days of tyre purchase.
- Once this registration has been received by the Promoter, it will be assessed for validity and where the criteria has been met, an EFTPOS card will be activated.Please allow up to 2 working days for your EFTPOS card to be activated & up to 14 working days for your Maxcoverage confirmation to arrive.
- IMPORTANT CARDHOLDER CONDITIONS OF USE – The EFTPOS Card is used by REWARDS COME TRUE, A MEMBER OF THE IGODIRECT GROUP. Your card cannot be used at an ATM or to take cash out at a retailer, nor can you check your balance via these means. To use the card to make a payment towards a purchase which is higher than the remaining balance on the card you must first pay the difference between the total amount owing and the balance of the card, then use the card for the remainder of the payment. The expiry date is shown on the back of the card, which will be 12 months from the date of issue of the card. When your card expires any remaining balance is forfeited.Please keep your card secure. If the card is lost or stolen, it may not be replaced and your funds may be forfeited. (T&Cs apply). Illegal or unauthorised use of your card will result in card cancellation and card funds will be forfeited. For full terms & conditions of card use, go to the Cardholder Portal.
- CARDHOLDER PORTALGo to www.tyremaxactivate.com.au to:
- Check Your Balance
- See Your Transaction History
- Get help in our FAQ’s
- View Card Terms & Conditions
If your card appears to not be functioning properly, try the FAQ’s in the Card Holder Portal or call Card Services on 1800 446 347.
- The Maxxis Tyre Promotion is subject to a participating Tyrepower store possessing stock the subject of a participant’s intended Maxxis tyre purchase. The Promoter, whilst it will take reasonable steps, makes no representation or warranty as to the quantity, types, or sizing of Maxxis tyres any given participating Tyrepower store may possess during the Promotion Period. No ‘rainchecks’ will be available to a participant in the event that a participating Tyrepower store does not possess necessary stock intended to be purchased.
- The Maxxis Tyre Promotion is not available on any other tyres manufactured or distributed by the Promoter.
- Related bodies corporate, retailers (including Tyrepower stores) and agencies of the Promoter, as well as government, wholesale, commercial, fleet and account holder customers of the Promoter or a Tyrepower store (including their respective offers, staff or contractors) are ineligible to participate in the Maxxis Tyre Promotion.
- Standard charges for fitting, balancing, supply of a tubeless valve, waste tyre management fee & GST shall apply as part of the Maxxis Tyre Promotion.
- The Maxxis Tyre Promotion cannot be combined with any other offer including, but not limited to motoring club discounts, VIP card programs and all other promotions.
- The Promoter’s decision on all matters relating to the Maxxis Tyre Promotion, including in finalising any disputes that may arise, is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.